Astronomy tour includes:
- Entry into Earth Sanctuary and Space Observatory
- Experienced star-guide with laser light pointer
- Look through a deep sky telescope
- Licensed Bar available (cash or card)
Stargazing in the heart of the Australian outback is an experience not to be missed. Thousands of kilometers away from city lights the clear night skies will leave you speechless. Look up and be amazed at a blanket of sparkling stars, too many to count! The Moon, planets, constellations, satellites, meteors and our awe-inspiring Milky Way Galaxy. Earth Sanctuary's star guides will take you on a captivating space adventure in this award-winning astronomy tour. Suitable for all ages in a fun and insightful way.
With almost 20 years of field experience under the spectacular skies of Central Australia, Earth Sanctuary's guides are skilled communicators in astronomy. We continue to make complex scientific concepts fun and easy to grasp whilst providing holistic views on the significance of the night sky to different cultures throughout history.
All astronomy tours are weather dependent. When potential weather issues arise, Earth Sanctuary will continue to update you with weather reports. This may involve updates up until 5 pm on the day. Where visibility is poor, this can result in a tour cancellation and a subsequent refund be provided.
What to wear:
- Closed footwear.
- Winter nights are very cold so dress for warmth, i.e.: beanie, scarf, and gloves.
- Summer nights are very warm so dress for comfort.